Thursday, October 31, 2013

What Do You Think?

Just thought I’d share something with all my fans out there.....all few of you!
 
One of our great-granddaughters was delighted to let the Facebook world know that her Great-Daddy looked like the handsome Channing Tatum. I have to admit that I had to go online to find out who he was.....not her Great-Daddy, but Channing. The granddaughters, and now the great-granddaughters have all thought their Granddad/Great-Daddy was HOT/COOL/BAD/SWEET (whatever the latest term was for GOOD-LOOKING) as a young man. His lady thinks he still is as an 83-year-old mature fellow.
 
I think this will delight the granddaughters and great-granddaughters even more. Do you think Channing, Doyal and our grandson, Jordan look anything alike?
 
 
So, girls, it looks like you can expect more handsome "look-alikes" for generations to come!

 


 

 

 
 
And here is what Channing and Jordan can expect in a few more years!
 
 
Still handsome as ever, don't you think?
 

4 comments:

  1. They do have something to look forward to. Daddy gets better looking every year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie. I think you are bias but so am I. Also thank you for commenting here on the blog. I appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Granddad is SO handsome! Then and now!! I've never seen that picture of him when he was young and I think he's even better looking than Channing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Jordan is quite the little cutie too :)

    ReplyDelete